Commenting📣

In every blog, you can write comments on what the blogger has posted. Some comments are really awesome! They have great feedback, interesting questions, are very clear to read and are positive and engaging. But some comments can have irrelevant topics, incorrect spelling, bad language, and no questions or feedback. I really want to put in the effort to make a comment that people really appreciate. So here are my ratings for comments (people didn’t actually write these).

Here are the list of comments

Comment 1: 1/5 – This comment needs a bit of a spelling check, more questions, and less “text” language.👎

Comment 2: 5/5 – This comment is a helpful, positive and interesting, that leaves the person answering questions & feeling awesome about the their post.👍

Comment 3: 4.5/5 – This post was engaging, the commenter related to the person who wrote the post and all in all was great. But the punctuation could be improved.👍

Comment 4: 0/5 – This post was very off-topic with spelling mistakes.👎

Comment 5: 4.5/5- This was a really good comment with positive feedback but it needed a question.👍

Comment 6: 0/5 – This is a mean, very unrelated comment that uses “text” language.👎

Comment 7: 2.5/5 – This is positive, but didn’t have useful feedback nor an introduction or a salutation.🤷‍♀️

Comment 8: 2.5/5 – This should have had a respectful disagreement, but instead it was a bit disrespectful.🤷‍♀️

Next time I comment I will remember all these things to have the most kind, useful and positive comment ever!

Write your own comment considering these values, telling me if you agree or disagree with my ratings?

Steph😁

One thought on “Commenting📣

1. Well done Steph – you have shown your understanding of valuable commenting with your post, I look forward to seeing you use this knowledge when commenting on other blog posts during the Student Blog Challenge!

Mr Jackson