10 thoughts on “Commenting Ideas!

1. Hi Steph,

I love, love, love your video! It is so creative and it is obvious that you have put a lot of effort into it! I love the way you have added heaps of colour to the video making the reader feel happy!

Great Post,

Iris !!

P.S Great work for making it to the Week 2 SBC post!

• Hi Iris,

Thanks so much! I love colour and making readers feel happy! Thanks, I was very surprised when I found out I made it to the SBC post!

I had a visit to your blog! I really love it! I like all the blue! It is kind of like blue is the theme in your blog! You should create a gallery with blue pictures! You can do this by adding the widget! You clearly put a lot of effort into your blog! I think you will do very well in the Student Blogging Challenge!

Steph 🤗

2. Hi Steph,

I love, love, love your video, it is so creative and different to something I have made before! I love the way you have put so much colour into it and it must of taken you a long time!

Great Post,

Iris !!

P.S Great job for making it in to the SBC Week 2 post!

3. Hi there.

Loved the colorful monsters you used to spell “commenting”. Your tips were good, but the video didn’t give me enough time to read them. I had to pause the video to read them all. Maybe in your next video you can add more slides so that each slide has less text on it.

Hope you’re enjoying your blogging adventures!

Cheers,
    Mrs. Fitzgerald
    Librarian at Cairo American School
    Official #STUBC commenter