About me👍

Hi everyone,

My name is Stephanie but my nickname is Steph,

I live in Adelaide, Australia.

I am 11 years old and I live with my Mum, Dad, two brothers and my cute cats! I am in year 6 and and have so many things that I love to do. I have blue eyes, brown hair, freckles and long eyelashes.

I play an amazing sport, lacrosse! Some people may not know what it is. When I started I had never ever heard of it! My mum said I should start playing. At first I was a bit hesitant, but I starting really enjoying it. I love going onto the grassy field every Saturday morning, trying my hardest with my team, shooting goals and having fun! Getting a warm sausage in bread at the sausage sizzle after the game. In this game you try to shoot goals with a stick with a net at the end of it, and a ball. 🥍

Lacrosse Photo

I love Arts and Crafts! It is so fun! I enjoy it because you get to be creative and use your imagination. You can express yourself while making something incredible. I love to draw different characters and make up my own stories which include those characters in them. I have a lot of energy and when I do art I can just be creative, relax and calm down. I also like drawing still life. Painting, drawing, making collages, creating, digital art, I love to do it all!👩‍🎨🎨🖌🖼

Arts & Crafts Photo

There is something I really like to do, I really enjoy it because I can eat! Can you guess my hobby?? Yes, you guessed it… cooking! Cooking is so fun because you can find different recipes that you just can’t stop making and eating. Making something pretty on a plate that is delicious and yummy is an awesome activity. I like making all sorts of things. What foods do you like to make and eat?

Cooking Photo

I am a happy, kind, creative, imaginative, energetic, positive and fun!

My favourite quotes are:

I am so excited to continue blogging, I think it is so fun!

On any of my posts, leave me a comment saying you have read The About Me page and tell me your favourite quote! Make sure that you leave me a link to your blog – I would love to see it!

See you next time,

Steph👍

3 thoughts on “About me👍

• Hi Nathan,
      I will definitely visit your blog! Lacrosse isn’t very common in South Australia, but I think it is super fun. I love to eat and cook Italian food, it is delicious! I love that quote! It is one of my favourites too!

Steph

1. Hi Steph. I was not able to comment on my persons post so i am going to comment on yours. My name is Julia and i love cooking and painting. i really liked how you explained all your hobbies and made everything colourful.